|Your cart is currently empty|
Send us an email
Send us an email
- Common Spa Problems
- Hot Tub Spa Accessories
- Hot Tub Spa Pool Parts
- Tanning Bed Bulbs Lamps
- Tanning Bed Repair Parts
- Jetted Bath Tub Parts
- Repair Service Local Only
multi-color led portable spa light
LEDs don't burn out very often unlike incandescent and halogen
- Multiple colors . A single RGB LED can produce millions of colors. Incandescent and halogen lighting usually require a colored lens in order to produce a single color. Lenses dramatically decrease an incandescent or halogen lights luminosity and intensity. Instead, LED products alter the electrical current to the light to create different colors. This makes LED lighting colors richer and more vibrant, with higher light output.
- Low operating cost. LED products are low-voltage lighting. This makes LEDs up to 90% more energy efficient than other lighting, such as incandescent and halogen. Lower power consumption lowers operating costs. Using LED lighting in place of incandescent or halogen lighting will reduce energy costs.
- Low heat output. Because LED lighting consumes less energy, it generates very little heat. In comparison, an incandescent light dumps approximately 90% of the energy it consumes as heat, making the bulbs hot. Heat drastically reduces a lights lifespan. Because LED lighting generates very little heat, its lifespan far exceeds that of conventional lighting. And lighting is always cool to the touch.
- Super long life. LED lighting has the longest lifespan of any light on the market. The life of a single LED light can last up to 100,000 hours. This is significantly longer than the 1500 hour maximum life of a standard light bulb. Amazingly long life considerably reduces consumer inconvenience and maintenance costs because it rarely needs replacing.
- Durable. LEDs operate without glass bulbs, delicate filaments, or complex tubing. This makes LED lighting far more shock and vibration resistant than incandescent or halogen lights.
- Environmentally Friendly. LED lighting does not contain mercury. Also, LEDs do not produce EMI emissions. This makes LED lighting an Earth-friendly, or green lighting solution.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Joseph Siegel
Thank you John, for your over the phone information, service, and superfast shipping. I will be doing business with you again. Customer for life.