By placing your order, you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Entire Agreement--- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement (the “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”) between spasandmore.com and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions are controlling and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings or representations, oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions govern in the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any provision offered by you, the terms of which, whether conflicting, supplemental or otherwise, are hereby expressly rejected.
- Use of the Website—By accessing the website spasandmore.com, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- Warranties— spasandmore.com makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website or the products sold. All warranties are from the product manufacturers. Our only obligation in lieu of warranties is to replace any item proved to be defective.The customer is responsible for all labor and shipping charges on defective or returned items.
- Disclaimer of liability— spasandmore.com shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, or purchase of products from this website or any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Third Party Products--- Third party products may carry different return and warranty policies than our products. Third party products may be returned in accordance with the third party program's return policy in effect on the date of invoice. Any warranty and technical support provided on a third party product is provided by the original manufacturer, not by us. The warranties and technical support may vary from product to product.
- Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Indemnification---You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, demands, damages and liabilities of any nature, relating to or in any way arising out of the delivery, rejection, installation, possession, use, operation, control or disposition of the Products.
- Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—Use of this website, spasandmore.com shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of TN, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the TN courts located in Putnam county, TN, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- The receipt of an order # does not constitute the acceptance of an order.
- We try to maintain an accurate website but cannot guarantee content or pricing.
- If a product is priced incorrectly we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Verification of billing, shipping and credit card approval is required prior to shipping.
- We reserve the right to limit quantity and refuse service to any customer.
- Parts that have been installed are not returnable
- No item can be returned after 30 days from date of delivery
- Tanning lamps and electronic parts are NOT eligible for refunds
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer if found defective
- All items are covered by the manufacturer warranty
- Items damaged in shipping should be reported to the carrier first
- Spas and More is not responsible for items lost or stolen during shipping
- Spas and More can not accept responsibility for damages incurred during shipping
- Please call 931-520-1831 or use the contact us form on our website for an RMA #.
- Items returned without a return authorization number will be refused
- Items returned may incur up to a 25% restock fee.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please send an e-mail